The EdgeRight COR-TEN steel raised planter — a complete garden bed kit — is available in circular or rectangular options.
Raised garden boxes or above-ground planters, sometimes called garden boxes, are the perfect option for growing small plots of vegetables or flowers. Our EdgeRight raised garden bed kits made of COR-TEN steel with teeth that easily pound into the earth, also provide a barrier that protects from weeds and soil contamination, as well as deters slugs and snails.
Unlike wood or cheap roofing steel that used in competitor’s products, COR-TEN steel is hearty and impervious to weather, pests, and other elements. Every component of our garden bed kits is made of this COR-TEN steel, including the panels, strips, and connectors. There are no wood, plastic, or cheap steel parts so these raised planters are durable and strong, making them a cost-effective investment since they rarely need replacing. The COR-TEN steel also ages beautifully, to a nice, rustic, patina that complements mulch and rocks.
- Easy-to-install—literally just pounds into the ground via serrated teeth that slice the earth nicely and securely
- Unlike wood or the cheap roofing steel used in competing products, COR-TEN steel is hearty and impervious to weather, pests, and other elements
- All parts and components including panels, strips, and connectors, are made of COR-TEN steel; no wood, plastic, or cheap steel pieces
- Ages beautiful to a nice, rustic, patina that complements mulch and rocks
- The lifespan of the product makes it a cost-effective option since it rarely needs replacing
- Exceeds the 6" recommended height for beds by 2" when properly installed.